Friday, October 24, 2008

"31 Days – 31 Photos" By SB Sun Photo Boss

Rick Sforza, photo editor at The San Bernardino Sun, has posted a sweet lil' blog in which he's set about taking a single picture for the project each day. Called 31 Days – 31 Photos, Sforza describes his effort as "A process to reengage the photographer part of my brain in an attempt to strengthen the photo editor part of my brain."

About his project Rick writes:

"Day 13 was really the moment it all came together for me. It's when I remembered, really remembered not just paying it lip service, that everyone has a story, and they'll trip over themselves to tell it to you. Sometimes you don't even need to ask for the story, all you need to do is listen. And perhaps it's a little smarmy, I but I believe it's a great honor and responsibility to be the 'steward' of other people's stories."

Check it out, you'll be inspired.

No comments: